Join your WPE community at 6:00pm on Friday, October 17, for the
annual S’mores & More family picnic. Bring your blanket/chairs,
beverages and enjoy a nice fall evening with WPE friends, new and old!
This has become a great tradition at WPE with our family-friendly dance
tunes, fire pits and food trucks cooking up fresh, hot meals for everyone
to enjoy! We’ll have yummy dinner options (including vegetarian items)
provided by Sweet Auburn BBQ and Pressed for Time—and the trucks will
donate 10% of their sales back to WPE! After dinner, everyone is welcome
to roast marshmallows, make s’mores and the kids can enjoy playing on
the field in the light provided by our own Decatur Fire Department!
To help keep costs down, we are asking each
grade level to contribute s’mores provisions:
• Kindergarten: graham crackers
• First Grade: marshmallows
• Second Grade and Third Grade: chocolate
Please provide your provisions, either via backpack or personal delivery,
to the school no later than Wednesday, October 16. Collection boxes are
located in the Teacher’s Lounge.
Volunteers are needed for this event and it’s a great way to get involved!
If you would like to serve as a fire pit captain or oversee the s’mores
table, please contact Laurie Ford at email@example.com. We hope
to see many of our WP families at this fun event!
- FAVE Parent Meeting April 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm 4/5 Academy at Fifth Avenue, 101 5th Ave, Decatur, GA 30030, USA
- Spring International Concert April 25, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- WP Prospective Parent Tour April 26, 2019 at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Please Join the PTA!